Job Search

Results Found: 7
175 Northeast Rd.
Standish, Maine 04084
Adult Program Coordinator
Category: Parks & Recreation
POSITION TITLE: Adult Program Coordinator DEPARTMENT: Parks & RecreationTYPE: Full-time, hourly (non-exempt) 38 hrs./week             4-day work week Monday- ThursdayRATE: OF PAY: $22.00 - $24.00/hour based on experience GENERAL SUMMARY This position is under the direct supervision of the Parks & Recreation Director and is responsible for the coordinating of adult & 50+ programs. The employee in this position helps to coordinate similar or related duties to meet the recreational needs of the ...read more
Contact:
Matthew Duplisea
Phone:(207) 642-2875
21 Nelson Road
South Portland, ME 04106
Parks Maintainer
Category: Parks & Recreation
The City of South Portland is seeking a Parks Maintainer to join an innovative, proactive and dynamic workforce with a demonstrated commitment to excellence in municipal service in the Parks Department. This is a union position performing a variety of semi-skilled and operational work in the construction, repair and maintenance of parks and grounds. The successful candidates must have a strong working knowledge of tools, vehicles and methods used in a variety of activities associated with landscape ...read more
Contact:
Karl Coughlin
Phone:(207) 767-7650
21 Nelson Road
South Portland, ME 04106
Seasonal Park Ranger/Conservation Steward
Category: Parks & Recreation
The City of South Portland is currently seeking applicants for a seasonal, part-time Park Ranger (June-October, up to 40 hours/week). Rangers patrol recreational and natural areas to encourage proper and appropriate use of park property, promote compliance with rules and regulations, protect park resources and enhance visitor experience. Park Rangers will spend approximately 70% of their time monitoring parks, collecting data, and educating about and enforcing park rules. The other 30% of their time will be ...read more
Contact:
Kristina Ertzner
Phone:(207) 767-7650
21 Nelson Road
South Portland, ME 04106
Parks Laborer
Category: Parks & Recreation
The City of South Portland is currently seeking applicants for a full-time, year-round Laborer to join the Parks Department Team. This is a union position, working 40 hours per week, and is eligible for our full Employee Benefits package and Paid Time Off. The duties will involve all aspects of grounds maintenance at municipal and recreational facilities as well as other labor tasks associated with the Parks Division operations. Duties will include grounds maintenance with mowers and string trimmers; ...read more
Contact:
Karl Coughlin
Phone:(207) 767-7650
106 Western Avenue
Hampden, ME 04444
Recreation Supervisor
Category: Parks & Recreation
The Town of Hampden Recreation Department is seeking qualified applicants for the full-time position of a Recreation Supervisor. The position is responsible for planning, directing, supervising and leading recreation programs for participants age 3+. Other duties of this position will include before/after school program and summer camp supervision, team sport officiating, facility supervision, custodial duties, maintenance, general department support, special events, and administrative oversight of ...read more
Contact:
Jill McLaughlin
Phone:(207) 862-6451
21 Nelson Road
South Portland, ME 04106
Parks Operation Manager/Lead Arborist
Category: Parks & Recreation
The City of South Portland is seeking a Full-time (40 hr/week) Parks Operations Manager/Lead Arborist to join an innovative, proactive and dynamic workforce with a demonstrated commitment to excellence in municipal service within the Parks, Recreation and Waterfront Department. This is a non-union position that supervises Parks Department employees and oversees the implementation of parks maintenance and operations and other tasks as assigned. The schedule for this position will be Monday through Friday ...read more
Contact:
Karl Coughlin
Phone:(207) 767-7650
Saco Community Center
Saco, ME 04072
Parks and Recreation Programmer II
Category: Parks & Recreation
This position is responsible for the development, coordination, and leading a variety of recreation activities, special events, and programs.  Programmer II is responsible for assisting the Deputy Director of Recreation and the Program Coordinators with organizing, implementing and supervising a wide variety of programs and activities.  
Contact:
Phone:(207) 283-3139