Name: The "MURPH"
Date: May 4, 2019
Time: 8:30 AM - 10:30 AM EDT
Calling ALL walkers/hikers, runners & VOLUNTEERS!!
Saturday, May 4, 2019
Walkers / Runners - 8:30am Start
McMann Athletic Complex City of Bath
- "THE MURPH" is a mixed-terrain, 5-mile race on Bath's beautiful Whiskeag Trail in memory of Navy Seal, LT Michael P. Murphy. All proceeds go to supporting: The Michael P. Murphy Scholarship, Big Brothers Big Sisters, and Bath Parks & Recreation Department. Don't want to race? You can register as a walker, walkers are not timed.
- Number and T-Shirt Pick-Up: Saturday, May 4th from 7:00-8:00am at McMann Athletic Complex, Congress Ave. Shuttles will bus runners/walkers to starting line. Last bus will leave 8:15am.
- The first 50 registrations are guaranteed a FREE short sleeve MURPH t-shirt.
- Awards for runners will follow the Race at the McMann Athletic Complex, award classes will be Overall, Under 15, 15-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69 Over 70 for both Male and Female.
- Fees are $25.00 Pre Registration (Online registrations close on May 3rd at Noon) & $30.00 Day of Race (7:00-8:00am)
- A limited number of short sleeve t-shirt will be available the day of the race for $20!
- Additional donations can be made to all three organizations by visiting the Bath Recreation Store Front
Register online at: bathrecreation.com